Based on sweaters that Devold has been producing for fishermen and workers on the harsh Norwegian coast since 1853. Worn as a mid-layer or as outerwear, this chunky wool sweater will keep you warm in the coldest weather without overheating.
Devold's Nordsjø ("North Sea") sweater, with its distinctive chevron check pattern, is integral to Devold's history, and can be considered the original "Norwegian sweater," which LL Bean later turned into an icon of American preppy & Ivy style.
- 100% pure new wool from Norwegian sheep
- Pre-washed for softness and to eliminate shrinkage
- Made in Lithuania at Devold's own factory
- Unisex style (size down by one size for women's fit)
- Available in men's sizes XS - XL