Short Rubber Boot with Laces , Yellow
Functional fashion at its best.
These laced rain boots have become popular for good reason. They’re made of 80% sustainably sourced, single-estate rubber, and the other 20% is Ilse’s secret recipe. What you’re allowed to know is this: they’re PVC free, contain no animal byproducts, and can withstand temperatures down to -4 degrees fahrenheit.
Treating the boots with oil once a month will keep the rubber from discoloring as it loses its natural oil.